Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost there...

I know it's been over 2 months since I have blogged, but I have an amazing announcement. One more week of school! We're finished with classes, and we have already taken 2 finals in OPP (one a written exam and one a practical) and then next week we have 3 exams and are done on Thursday. I'm really hoping that I have more time to blog over the summer, as I enjoy it but always feel guilty doing it, even though I know nobody really reads it except close friends.

So once we finish up, I am taking a week or so off. I am going to go to the beach (on Lake Erie). I am going to read, I am going to clean up the mess that has accumulated over a year of busy-ness. I am gong to just relax for week. My family and I are going to Cleveland to see Jeff Dunham (wooo!). After that I am going to be babysitting my nieces everyday (or almost) for 8 weeks until I go back to school in August. My sister-in-law in going to pay me for my efforts and I personally couldn't think of a better job than playing with my nieces all summer. I am also going camping and going to another Rascal Flatts concert. Oh and it's my 5 year high school reunion this summer. Scary.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about finishing my first year of school. A lot excited, a lot scared. In just a few short years I am going to be a doctor and trying to not only save lives but not kill anyone. That worries me but I guess that is what I signed on for.

I guess I should work on that studying for finals thing. But I am back!...to blogging. :D

1 comment:

Willow said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you back blogging:) Sounds like you have your time all planned out this summer! I'm happy that you are going to have a week to just relax and enjoy! You work so hard--you need time to have some FUN:)